Maintained my points
- Sorted my skin out. Seriously sick of getting spots at the age of 35, I followed the guidance of Caroline Hirons and it’s really made a huge difference.
- Had faith in my work skills and the way I think things should be done, which resulted in a great project.
- 2 happy years of marriage, still think I’m incredibly lucky to be with him *cheese-alert*
- Visited Malaysia & Singapore (amazing), Cornwall and Greece
- Did not get overwhelmed by stress even when temporarily homeless.
- Entertained lots of people at home and cooked Xmas day.
- Purchasing a house – serious levels of paperwork and being organised. Grown up decisions about what to spend money on i.e. boring boilers and damp courses are not high on excitement levels.
- Cross fit – pushing fitness levels to new heights. It’s only been 7 or 8 weeks so far but the difference in physical strength and fitness has definitely been marked.