This weekend, Simon went to climb Mount Snowdon, while I mooched around and did some stuff. This is mainly what I did. I believe that he achieved more this weekend. He certainly has more mosquito bites.
- Friday night. 2 bottles of £19 wine for £11 courtesy of the Botanist Bristol’s special offer. Lovely!. Then home for pizza and playing with the kittens.
- A personal training session with Justin. OUCH
- Liz made me some awesome antipasti after my gym session and a glass or two of vino verde (a light fresh fruity wine from Portugal)
- And then Kirsten made me some awesome Malaysian curry.
- I made a yummy roast beef dinner on saturday lunch time.
- And then welcomed Simon home with a romantic evening of watching the Live Slipknot set from Sonisphere and ice cream.
The kittens mainly did this…