In some kind of strange way I think that Charlie Brooker has quite good eyebrows. They are nicely arched, neat and frame the face. Obviously his hair is fucking awful and I do hate the smug smile. He is however much less bitter and nasty now that he’s married that nice Blue Peter bird.
And no, obviously I was not searching for “Charlie Eyebrows” to get this.
See, mine are just not right.
The mango rattling was because Simon was convinced there is something rattling around in it. I am hoping that it’s something that will make me money (would the Sun pay you for your story if you found an emerald in a mango? Perhaps the Express? I’d even do the Sport if necessary. I’ve already done the Mirror. Probably best not to ask. Franco knows if you must know.)
Oh and yes, I have had my hair done.
Other things you may not have known about my recent life:-
- Previous to this week, I had not spent more than 2 hours in the hairdresser. On saturday I spent almost 5 hours in there, getting my hair back to a more normal hair colour.
- I really do look like my mother in that photo
- I am obsessed with the Lindt Dark chocolate with a touch of Sea Salt. It’s delicious.
- I have been to Manchester, Leicester, London, Southampton, The Isle of Wight and Aylesbury in the last 10 days.
- I just bought a Hoover and I have never resented spending £70 more. I was going to hold out for a hero (a Dyson) but quite frankly, the carpets were disgusting. Simon is currently fiddling with it and trying to figure out what all the attachments are for. I am planning on never using but really would like to find another cleaner who can use it.
- I have a horrible cold (you probably knew this already)
- I have had the Blue Screen of Death on my laptop twice in 2 days which is immensely worrying.
- I might actually cook something again soon. Unfortunately The Curse of The Cold struck today when I went to Sainsbury for milk and I did the worlds most ridiculous shop – the rattly mango, 2 avocados, a bag of salad, some hot cross buns, some breaded chicken goujons, some naan breads and some cream cheese. No, these do not make a meal, and yes, we did have a chinese takeaway tonight (from Mr Wang! or actually Mrs Wang as she appeared to be in charge today). Happy Chinese New Year dudes.