This is a struggle. I can’t remember the last time I dressed up for a Christmas party, or indeed, any other black tie event.
I have NO idea what to wear. I did buy a dress but now I fear that it is not formal enough at all.
“Now begins the critical period forPARTIES to celebrate CHRISTMAS.
They involving not only the family andfriends, as well as formal events.
I’m going to remember you my10 RULES to be always on TOP! 1. Don’t wear RED or GREEN outfits.
You will look alike a Christmas tree.
2. Forget any COATS(also if outside it’s only 5 degrees).
You should make a big impactjust with your dress.
3. Choose a GOLD.
You will emphasize the ideato be a Christmas GIFT to unwrap.
4. Go to the hairdresser, facial,manicure and pedicure.
Don’t be worry to be OVER-DONE!
5. Choose between HAT and MAKEUP,
if you wear a hat keep fresh faceotherwise you will looks like a transvestite.
6. Wearing lots of JEWELLERY.
the sound of JEWELLERY banishbad thoughts and bad ghosts.
7. Focus on the SHOES.
Generally at Christmas party you spenda lot of time seated on the sofa.
8. Shoes have to carry all the magicalatmosphere of Christmas:
Choose sparkling, shiny, eccentric, metallic, decorative, precious, brocade, extravagant, color-full, magnificent, enchanting, … PAIR OF SHOES.
9. Don’t be worry about your BAG,
you immediately will forget it on some chairs.
10. Don’t throw yourself on the drinksand on the food.
It’s not POLITE!