I have noticed in the last few months that I have been getting, with alarming regularlity, from people who should know better, a lot of texts and emails missing basic things like full stops and commas. It seems to be escalating and I have no idea where this trend is coming from. It’s also confusing me beyond all belief because I just don’t understand somethings. However this is better than a text I got from Kev which went ‘ Case you ali ve? I’m not’ . Yeah I dunno either.
Other exciting things happening.
- interview this afternoon at the place I’m working at the moment for a nice sounding perm job & a interview for a interesting sounding job next tuesday
- we’re going to Spain for 5 days in November
- I’m going to move house once I have either a contract extention or a perm job. Well, start looking around really
- my mum is coming to visit on the weekend
- Stu is coming to visit today
- I have a weekend of chilling planned for next weekend first time in er, 8 weeks