or not quite – blue today. Both in clothing and mood really. Am very tired after taking Irish to A&E last night. On saturday night he intervened in a mugging outside his block of flats and got smacked in the jaw. Result = sore head and a hairline jaw fracture. I knew he wasn’t 100% after he couldn’t eat the pancakes he made me. Pancakes being made for me was possibly one of the best welcome home presents ever!
So tonight the plan is: –
– home (possibly a little early as I am suffering with 5 hours sleep)
– clean up midden of a kitchen
– eat dinner – salmon & stirfry
– go to Sainsbury and collect cat litter & litter tray
– collect Trifle from Naomi
– home & pass out.
At lunch –
-call EDF energy for bills
-call Virgin & set up broadband and TV(not sure about TV but think I will as I have no signal)